||7. October 2010
When the mouse is hovering over some spots within the application, a popup window with additional info or other features is displayed automatically. This can be very annoing but the behaviour can be customized in the preference dialog.
Popup customization is not yet done for all mouse hover spots. Just let me know when there are still annoing spots (there is no Adblock Plus or NoScript plugin for MyTourbook).
- import Polar .hrm files (CS400) »...
New tools, available in the tour book view context menu
- compute distance values from geo position
- set altitude values to SRTM data (when geo positions are available)
||Tour type selection
- replaced tour type selection combo box with a link and a selection menu
- tour type can be selected with up/down keys or mouse wheel (when hovered menu is disabled)
- selection menu is displayed when hovered with mouse, behaviour can be customized in the preference dialog»...
Tour info tooltip
- display tooltip in tour directories when date/time/title/tags columns are hovered
- locations: tour book, tour import, tour catalog, tagged tours
- can be customized in the preference dialog»...
- tooltip is horizontally positioned starting from the middle of the column to the right side when enough space is available, otherwise to the left side
- new fields: altitude up/down
- recording time: different fields for read and edit mode to fix locale issues
- when a tour is double clicked in a view, the action can be customized in the preference dialog»...
Year statistic view for the tour catalog
- added tour info tooltip
- selection for number of years is now easier (with a combobox)
Mac OS X
- adjusted width for some input fields
- vertical slider displayed sometimes wrong values
-> synchronized slider in tour map was jumping when the value was wrong
Mac OS X
- removed vertical stripes for painting tour in enhanced mode in the map
- enhanced mode painting can crash the application in Mac OS X,
a warning is displayed when selected
- Eclipse 3.6.1
- rxtx 2.2pre2
- FIT data import is now based on the official Garmin SDK,
provided by Marcin Kuthan
- restructured application to solve problems with velocity which is used in the Garmin serial data transfer and tour export